- Heats up in only 6-8 seconds
- Working temperature 600°C (1110°F) max.
- Supply voltage: 230 V - 50 Hz (110 V - 60 Hz)
- Power input: 55 Watt max.
- Continuous operation
- Illuminated rocker switch
- Supply cord 2 m, with European-type plug (or US-type plug).
- Class I protection
- Dimension: 160 x 160 x 122 mm
- Weight: 2,7 kg (5.9lbs) incl. blade holder
Small unit, suitable for continuous operation, designed especially to cut curves and shapes on synthetic curtain fabric.
The very light blade holder type MK-S1-105 and the extremely pointed and curved blade type MK-S1-D allows for cutting out of smallest curves and angles. Infinitely variable setting of temperature.
- HSG-MK-S1-2.4/020 incl. blade holder type MK-S1-105
- Operating instructions with EC Declaration of Conformity
- without blade