- Heats up in only 6-8 seconds
- Working temperature 600°C (1110°F) max.
- Supply voltage: 230 V-50 Hz (115 V-60 Hz)
- Power input: 350 W max.
- Continuous operation
- Rocker switch with indicator lamp
- Supply cord 2 m
- Class I protection
- Dimensions: 300 x 185 x 170 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
With the edge sealing devices series HSG-KSM-1 und HSG-KSM-2 serve to seal the borders of woven felts and heavier material on stretcher machines and calenders. The heating fork is mounted to a handle. The handle with the fork is held to the fabric edge seal. The temperature is infinitely variable.
- Edge Sealing Device HSG-KSM-2, 230 V, 350 W, 2 m flexible cord connects handgrip MS-1 with unit
- incl. 1 Heating Fork KS-1, construction and dimension as desired (see Datasheet)
The instruction Manual is available as pdf.